How You Can Help
Our students rely on the generosity of the community to make a NativityMiguel education possible and welcome your help.
You can make a donation to support our mission in a variety of ways.
- Online, including credit card donations: please click our Give Support button to make a donation through PayPal.
- By check: please make your check payable to NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo and mail to 21 Davidson Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215.
- Sponsor a Student: By becoming a Student Sponsor you will have the unique opportunity to see the direct impact of your generosity on our students’ future. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 836-5188 or through the form on our Contact page.
- United Way: Our school is eligible to receive donor designated funds through the United Way. Our code number is 1344.
You are welcome to schedule a time to visit our school. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 984-5146.
Stock or Wire Transfers
Donations of stock may be made to our school through our brokerage account at M&T Securities. Unless instructed otherwise, the stock is sold as soon as possible, usually on the day received. Electronic transfer of the stock is preferred, if that is at all possible. Please click here for detailed instructions.
Bequests and Planned Gifts
A planned gift will not only help change the live of our students, it will go on to touch countless lives in our community and beyond. Please click here for more information on the Father Francis Jann Planned Giving Society.
Our students love visitors and welcome your help. Your presence and your good example can make a significant difference to their future success. Please click here to see how you might join the community of volunteers who tutor, mentor, support and enrich the education of our students. Then get in touch through the form on our contact page.
- Part time Office Assistant
If you are interested in working for our school, please send a letter of interest, resume and list of references via email to Nancy Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org.