How You Can Help
Our students rely on the generosity of the community to make a NativityMiguel education possible and welcome your help.
You can make a donation to support our mission in a variety of ways.
- Online, including credit card donations: please click our Give Support button to make a donation through PayPal.
- By check: please make your check payable to NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo and mail to 21 Davidson Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215.
- Sponsor a Student: By becoming a Student Sponsor you will have the unique opportunity to see the direct impact of your generosity on our students’ future. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 836-5188 or through the form on our Contact page.
- Stock or Wire Transfers: Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 836-5188 or through the form on our Contact page for instructions.
- Bequests and Planned Gifts: A planned gift will not only help change the live of our students, it will go on to touch countless lives in our community and beyond. Please click here for more information on the Father Francis Jann Planned Giving Society.
- United Way: Our school is eligible to receive donor designated funds through the United Way. Our code number is 1344.
You are welcome to schedule a time to visit our school. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 984-5146.
Our students love visitors and welcome your help. Your presence and your good example can make a significant difference to their future success. Please click here to see how you might join the community of volunteers who tutor, mentor, support and enrich the education of our students. Then get in touch through the form on our contact page.
We anticipate openings for one or two teachers for the 2016-2017 school year beginning with our summer program in July. Please send a letter of interest, resume and list of references via email to Nancy Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org.