Who We Are
We are an affordable faith-based middle school preparing students for success in high school and beyond. Our motto is Young Women & Young Men in Pursuit of Excellence. We partner with parents for success in education.
What We Provide
- Small classes for students in grades 5th – 8th
- Individual attention from teachers and staff
- A secured, structured learning environment
- Bus transportation through the local school district
- An extended school day
- Summer learning and enrichment opportunities
- High school tuition assistance for graduates
How to Apply
There are four steps to our Admissions Process. Successful completion of our summer school and summer camp are required for admission.
- The Interview (September-June)
- New Parent Meeting (Late June)
- Summer Program (Mid-July)
- Summer Camp (Late July)
We are looking for students entering fifth or sixth grade in September. Limited openings may be available for seventh or eighth grade.
How to apply: Interviews are held from September to June for the following school year. For girls, please contact Mrs. Marilyn Solomon-Ward, Lead Teacher, at (716) 852-6854. For boys, please contact Father Edward Durkin, S.J., Principal, at (716) 836-5188 or (716) 308-7025. You may also complete a Family Information Form online or fax a copy to us at (716) 836-5189. Thank you!