How You Can Help
Our students rely on the generosity of the community to make a NativityMiguel education possible and welcome your help.
You can make a donation to support our mission in a variety of ways.
- Online, including credit card donations: please click our Give Support button to make a donation through PayPal.
- By check: please make your check payable to NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo and mail to 21 Davidson Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215.
- Sponsor a Student: By becoming a Student Sponsor you will have the unique opportunity to see the direct impact of your generosity on our students’ future. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 836-5188 or through the form on our Contact page.
- United Way: Our school is eligible to receive donor designated funds through the United Way. Our code number is 1344.
- Our Federal Employer Identification Number is 27-2855965. We are exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
You are welcome to schedule a time to visit our school. Please contact our President, Nancy Langer at (716) 984-5146.
Stock or Wire Transfers
Donations of stock may be made to our school through our brokerage account at M&T Securities. The stock is sold as soon as possible. Please ask your broker to transfer the stock you wish to donate to the following account: M&T Securities (DTC Routing Number 0443): Account Name: NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo Account Number: AZA256439. Please include name of donor to credit.
Bequests and Planned Gifts
A planned gift will not only help change the live of our students, it will go on to touch countless lives in our community and beyond. Please click here for more information on the Father Francis Jann Planned Giving Society.
Our students love visitors and welcome your help. Your presence and your good example can make a significant difference to their future success. Please click here to see how you might join the community of volunteers who tutor, mentor, support and enrich the education of our students. Then get in touch through the form on our contact page.
Read about our open positions here.