JOB POSTING: Part-Time Bookkeeper
Position Summary: Manage the school’s payroll, pension, health insurance and bookkeeping functions including all appropriate entries in QuickBooks, ie: bill and journal entry, bank statement reconciliation, preparing and making deposits, preparing checks and managing purchase orders, check requests and petty cash. This is a part-time, hourly position. The bookkeeper will work approximately 20 hours a week year round.
Qualities, Skills, and Abilities
- Prompt and reliable
- Able to manage priorities and respond to multiple demands
- Strong computer skills. Experience with QuickBooks required
- Excellent care and attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Comfortable with the school’s faith based mission to break the cycle of poverty through education
- Compliance with the Safe Environment Program of the Diocese of Buffalo
- Willing and able to work at either or both campuses
Location and Hours: Our campuses, St. Augustine for boys and St. Monica for girls, are located in the Bailey-Kensington and Delavan-Eggert neighborhoods, respectively. During the regular school year, the buildings are open between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm.
Application Procedure: After reviewing information on the school’s website, www.nativitymiguelbuffalo.org, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Mrs. Nancy Langer, President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting Date: February 4, 2019. Position will stay open until filled.