NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant provides a full range of administrative and strategic support to NativityMiguel’s President in the areas of Community Outreach, Donor Relations and administrative support to the Board of Trustees. In addition, the Executive Assistant manages a variety of special projects, and facilitates communication with the President, answering questions, resolving issues, and making connections, always ensuring the President and the School are represented in a professional, hospitable, and responsive manner.
Mission Statement: The NativityMiguel Middle School (nativitymiguelbuffalo.org) is a faith-based middle school transforming the lives of underserved students in a secure and nurturing environment on single gender campuses. In partnership with our families, we deliver a uniquely effective education that includes an extended school day and school year, dedicated and caring teachers, personal mentoring and continuing support through high school graduation.
NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo is co-endorsed by the Society of Jesus, the Brothers of the Christian Schools, the Daughters of the Heart of Mary and the Sisters of Mercy.
Compensation: This is a full time, 40 hour per week, 12-month non-exempt position.
Qualities, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written, including related computer skills; experience with social media a plus.
- Absolute commitment to accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality
- Flexible and able to manage priorities and respond to multiple demands
- Demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and problem-solving capabilities
- Prompt and reliable
- A willing learner with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable with the school’s faith-based mission and not-for-profit status
- Compliance with the Safe Environment Program of the Diocese of Buffalo
- A valid New York State driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willingness to work occasional weekends and evenings
- Willing and able to make a multi-year commitment to this position
Posting date: August 12, 2021. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Application Procedure: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Nancy Langer at email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding the next steps
NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.